Thursday, January 17, 2008

Special Hotel Rates



Next month I will travel to Andheri, India. In Andheri, I have a place called home. However, at some point I want to visit other parts of India. I've always wanted to visit Goa, but I haven't made it there yet. This is could be the year and I've been browsing through different hotels in Asia.

HotelReservations.com has comparable listings for some places I would like to stay, and they are currently offering a $100 rebate through their Special Internet Rate Price Guarantee.

I love to travel and I always purchase travel arrangements online. I've done so for years and I've never been loyal to any one traveling agency. When the time comes for travel arrangements, I'm always browsing the sites. I will always compare flights, but there is never enough pictures or information about hotels and resort packages.

Anyone preparing to make travel arrangements should always use internet resources to research possible hotels or travel destinations. Purchasing airplane tickets is only one part of the trip, and in my opinion a no-brainer. However, finding the right hotel is another story all together. I often buy airline tickets separate from my hotel reservations. I often spend days searching out the right tickets, but weeks finding the right hotel.

HotelReservations.com offers very competitive rates on hotels and I recommend you give them a call once you have an ideal destination in mind. They offer Guaranteed Lower Rates so calling them to speak with a travel agent might just get you in the hotel you really want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Do u have informatica N certification sample question papers